The Shea organization strives to create an extraordinary environment for all team members. The foundation of our culture is driven by our core values with an emphasis on building effective relationships with our customers, TradePartners® and other team members.
Successful team members achieve a balance between "performance" and "culture". Performance is defined as fulfilling your job function in an excellent manner. Culture is defined as living the core values and being a role model for others to follow. We encourage everyone to maintain a balance between priorities in work and life in general.
Our vision, purpose and core values guide are as follows:
To be the most respected builder in the country.
To enhance people’s lives.
OUR CORE VALUES
Honesty and Integrity
Respect for the Individual
- Be accountable for your commitments and results.
- Never compromise our morals and ethics.
- Always "Do the Right Thing".
- Value Employees, Customers, Partners and Stakeholders above all else.
- Establish trust-based relationships.
- Treat everyone as your equal.
- Ask yourself, "What's best for the Organization?"
- "Team first, me second" attitude.
- Together Everyone Achieves More (TEAM).
- Passionate execution of business fundamentals.
- Relentless focus on improvement.
- Have the will and desire to be the best; never stop learning.
- Have pride in all we do.